Do you have a plan in place to ensure your business will be able to stay operational in the event of a natural disaster or emergency?
If you do, you're in the minority. Less than half of all small businesses have a formal business continuity plan. In this webinar, Nancy Edwards, one of G&A Partners' senior HR advisors and client advocates, explores what employers can do now to help minimize operational downtime in the event of a natural disaster or emergency.
Topics of discussion include:
- Difference between business continuity planning and disaster planning
- Elements to include in a business continuity plan
- HR laws/regulations/concerns related to disasters/emergencies
- Best practices for resuming work after a disaster
- How employers can help employees who were victims – fundraising, disaster payments (and corresponding HR compliance concerns)
- HR compliance implications of closing your business/having to lay off employees